Please select from the following list of questions.
- how can I get a quote or make a booking?
- do you clean in my area?
- how long will it take to clean my home?
- what if my house cleaning service takes more or less time than your original quote?
- how much will my house cleaning service cost?
- how can I pay for my house cleaning service?
- can I get a tax invoice/receipt?
- will the same person clean my home each time?
- should I tip my cleaner?
- do I need to provide house cleaning equipment/supplies?
- do I need to be at home while you clean?
- how do you look after house keys?
- are you environmentally-friendly?
- do you have public liability insurance?
- are you pet-friendly?
1. how can I get a quote or make a booking?
If you would like to get a free, no obligation quote, or make a booking please call us on 1300 520 417 or use our contact us form.
2. do you clean in my area?
We provide house cleaning services in all suburbs in Melbourne, Australia. If you would like to check that we service your area please visit our locations page.
If you live outside of the Melbourne area and are looking for a home cleaner, please let us know. We may still be able to help you directly or provide a list of reputable house cleaning companies in your local area.
3. how long will it take to clean my home?
This depends on a number of factors including the size of your home, what level of house cleaning service you require.
The more house cleaners we send, the quicker the job will get done. We typically send one house cleaner for a regular home cleaning service, and 2 or more house cleaners for a spring cleaning or moving house cleaning package, as these house cleaning services tend to take longer. If you need your home cleaning service to be completed really quickly, please let us know at the time of booking and we will arrange for more house cleaners to perform your service. For a regular home cleaning service, the first visit typically takes a little longer to complete than subsequent visits.
Our online cost calculator provides an instant time/cost estimate for your house cleaning service based on the size of your home and level of service required. Please note, that this is just an estimate. Every home is different and it may take more or less time to clean your home than the average provided. If you know how long your house cleaning service should take please let us know at the time of booking.
4. what if my house cleaning service takes more or less time than your original quote?
When you make a booking, we will agree with you how long the house cleaning service should take and how much it will cost. We will always provide an accurate and realistic quote based on your requirements and our previous experience. However, the condition of homes can vary greatly and having not seen your home, it may take slightly more or less time to perform your house cleaning service, than the original quote.
On arriving at your home, your cleaner will do a quick walk through with you to confirm which house cleaning tasks should be performed. At this stage, before the commencement of the service, your house cleaner will advise us if it is likely to take them significantly more or less time to complete the house cleaning service. In either case, we will contact you to advise you, and if necessary and with your agreement, amend the original quote.
We will only charge you for the hours worked, and if the house cleaning service takes less time than originally quoted, we will refund any difference. If the house cleaning service is going to take more time, and we cannot reach you to get your agreement, your house cleaner will complete as many tasks as they can within the original time quoted. We will never charge you for more hours worked unless we have agreed it with you in advance.
5. how much will my house cleaning service cost?
If you would like to get a quote or make a booking please call us on 1300 520 417 or use our online booking form.
6. how can I pay for my house cleaning service?
We currently accept payment in cash, cheque, bank transfer or credit card (via Paypal).
Payment for a once-only house cleaning service is due prior to the commencement of the service. For a regular house cleaning service, we can accept payment on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or ad-hoc basis. Please let us know how you would prefer to pay at the time of booking.
7. can I get a tax invoice/receipt?
Yes. We will usually issue you with a tax invoice/receipt via email at the time your booking is confirmed, or after your house cleaning service in the case of a regular clean. If you would prefer your invoice to be addressed to a company or sent to a particular email address, please let us know at the time of booking.
8. will the same person clean my home each time?
For consistency, we prefer to send the same person to perform your house cleaning service each time. If you are not happy or would like to change house cleaners for whatever reason please let us know and we will arrange for a different person to attend your home.
9. should I tip my cleaner?
You are not expected to tip your cleaner. Although if you are happy with the house cleaning service and would like to give a tip you are more than welcome to. Our house cleaners keep 100% of any tips they receive.
10. do I need to provide house cleaning equipment/supplies?
For a regular house cleaning service, our customers typically provide larger cleaning equipment such as a vacuum cleaner, mop & bucket, etc. and we provide cleaning supplies, such as multi-purpose cleaner, polish, cloths, etc. If you would prefer us to supply all house cleaning equipment and supplies or vice-versa, please let us know at the time of booking. We can usually offer a small discount if you would prefer to supply cleaning products yourself.
In the case of a once-only house cleaning service, we will provide all the required cleaning equipment and materials.
11. do I need to be at home while you clean?
No, if you prefer we can clean while you're not at home. Many of our regular customers choose to provide us with a house key. If you don't feel comfortable to leave a key, someone will need to be at home, at least at the start of the service, so we can access the areas to be cleaned.
12. how do you look after house keys?
When we receive a house key it is tagged with a unique code, so as not to identify the name or address of the customer to which it belongs. All of our cleaners are familiar with our key management policy which describes our procedures for the safe handling and storage of house keys. In the unlikely event that we lose a key, we will pay up to $50 towards any replacement costs.
13. are you environmentally-friendly?
We have adopted the following practices to eliminate or minimise our impact on the environment:
- use of bagless vacuum cleaners (eliminating the need for replacement vacuum bags)
- energy efficiency (our house cleaners will turn off lights in areas not being used during non-daylight hours)
- reuse of cleaning cloths/rags after each house cleaning service
- reuse of plastic cleaning bottles/sprays after each house cleaning service
- recycling of cleaning cloths/rags (when no longer usable)
- recycling of plastic cleaning bottles/sprays (when no longer usable)
We are always keen to do more, so if you have any questions or suggestions for how we can become more environmentally-friendly, please contact us with your ideas.
14. do you have public liability insurance?
Yes, we are covered by Vero Insurance in case of personal injury or property damage.
15. are you pet-friendly?
Yes, we are happy to clean and don't mind if you have pets! Please let us know at the time of booking so we can pass this information on to your house cleaner. If your pet is likely to be aggressive or may obstruct your cleaner we kindly ask if you can secure or remove them prior to your house cleaning service.